CONTEST WIN AN EXTREME COLD EXPERIENCE
- Contest Sponsor: Zorah Biocosmétiques (‘the Sponsor’) 6833, Avenue de l’Épée, Montréal, H3N 2C7.
- Eligibility: The Contest is open only to Canadian resident who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry, except employees, representatives and agents of the Contest Sponsor, and their respective affiliates and advertising and marketing agencies, Contest administrators, judges and persons domiciled with any of the above.Online access and an email account are required to participate in this Contest. Many public libraries, retail businesses and others offer free access to computers and a number of Internet service providers and other companies offer free email accounts.
- Agreement to Official Contest Rules:By participating in the Contest, you fully and unconditionally agree to and accept the Official Contest Rules and the decisions of the Contest Sponsor and its Contest administrators and judges, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest.
- Contest Period:The Contest begins at 12:01 a.m.on January 13th 2020, and ends 11:59 p.m. on May 31st 2020 (the “Contest Period”). All times refer to Eastern Time (“ET”) throughout the Contest.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. How to Enter the Contest:
There are two (2) ways to enter the Contest, as indicated below:
- With the purchase of a Winter Duo giftset: Each box contains an instant price code inside it. As soon as the code is validated via the website zorah.ca//en/yepa-contest/ a mention of WINNING CODE or BEST CHANCES NEXT TIME will be displayed.
- Participation by dissertation: To participate without having to obtain a Winter Duo Giftset, a Participant must send a letter to Zorah Biocosmétiques (6833, avenue de l’Épée, bureau 304, Montréal, Qc, H3N 2C7, for the attention of WINTER DUO CONTEST) during the Contest Period by including their first name, email address and a unique and original essay of 100 words (or more) on the theme “I want to put my winter duo to the test”, after which Zorah Biocosmétiques will contact the person to give them their code. (an “Essay Entry”). All code requests must bear the postmark by April 15, 2020 at the latest and be received by April 30, 2020 at the latest. As soon as the code is validated via the website www.zorah.ca/concours, mention of CODE WINNER or BEST CHANCES NEXT TIME will be displayed
- Odds of Winning: The odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period.
- Prize: There are eighty-one (81) prizes (the “Prizes”) available to be won which include the following:
A Best of Nature package at the Sacacomie Hotel including:
- One (1) night in a regular room
- 4-course dinner
- Buffet breakfast
- Unlimited access to the GÉOS Spa center
Ten (10) ski passes with Ma Neige
Ten (10) Nordic baths passes at Spa La Source in Rawdon
Ten (10) Prestige gift boxes for discovery activities
Cinquante (50) hand care lya Zorah Biocosmetics
· The approximate retail value of the prizes is CAD 4,238.· The price is subject to certain restrictions:The confirmed winner must be at least 18 years old to participate in the prize.
8. Winner Selection: Each code validated via the website www.zorah.ca/concours-yepa will display a mention of WINNING CODE or BEST CHANCES THE NEXT TIME. Winners will be selected instantly after submitting their code. Each winner will know their prize instantly. The 81 prizes have their own unique code. Winners will be contacted by the Zorah team from email@example.com. Every time a prize is won, the Zorah team will receive an automatic email at firstname.lastname@example.org.The Zorah team will send the won prize to their address.
- The Contest Sponsor reserves the right to use the Winner’s name, city of residence, voice and statements without further compensation, in connection with any advertising and publicity carried out by or on behalf of the Contest Sponsor, as applicable, in relation to the Contest in any media throughout the world in perpetuity. The first name or initials and city name of Winner may also be posted on zorah.ca/en/yepa-contest/
- For Quebec residents, any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest in Quebec may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux(the “Régie”) for a ruling. For Quebec residents, any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
- Subject to the jurisdiction in Quebec of the Régie, the Contest Sponsor reserves the right, at their sole discretion, to substitute a prize with one of equal or greater value, to cancel, terminate, amend and/or suspend the Contest without prior notice at any time and for any reason including without limitation, if viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, attempts to disrupt the Contest or other causes beyond the Contest Sponsor’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper play or conduct of the Contest. In no event will the Contest Sponsor be liable for more prizes (in quantity or amount) than that specified in the Official Contest Rules.
- The Contest Sponsor is not responsible for any technical, hardware, software or telephone failures of any kind, or lost or unavailable network connections or garbled or deleted computer network transmissions, or failed, incomplete, garbled, misdirected or lost entries or inaccurate capture of entry or use of Miles information, even if it limits the ability to participate in the Contest. Any entry that occurs after a system failure is deemed a defective entry and is void and will not be honoured. The Contest Sponsor is not responsible for any injury or damage to persons (including the Winner and his/her guest) or property arising from the Contest or Prize, or which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from accessing or transmitting any material from the Website regardless of whether the material was prepared by the Contest Sponsor or a third party or is connected to the Website by hyperlink. All entries must be received during the Contest Period. All entries and prize claims are subject to verification by Contest Sponsor and will be void if not obtained through legitimate channels, or if not original, or if obtained other than in compliance with these Official Contest Rules. The Contest Sponsor will not accept screen shots or other evidence of winning or entry in lieu of its verification process. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. All entries become the property of the Contest Sponsor and will not be returned.
- Online and email entries must be made only by the original, manual keystrokes of the individual entrant. Use of any automated system including robotic or form-filling software to enter or participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification of all entries by anyone using such assistance.
- The Contest Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Contest Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Contest Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Contest Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Contest Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- The Contest is subject to all applicable laws.